SHIPPING NOTICE: FREE SHIPPING
- High-intensity vibrating foam roller for deep tissue relief.
- 4 vibration levels electric foam roller with pulsating mode for multiple muscle recovery needs.
- Longer length design to roll both legs and whole back for complete vibration massage.
- Bag offered. Rechargeable & ultra-portable. Optimal solution for self-myofascial release, faster warm-up and muscle therapy.
Enjoy Next-Level Workout Recovery with Vulken VulkRoll
Always feel unsatisfied with workout results?
Don't know how to get your workout routines completed?
Or just be caught in a bottleneck?
Then you should go back to crucial parts. Muscle release and rehabilitation!
Many of you may try foam rollers before and got benefits from them. But do you believe that you could double these benefits and make your recovery even easier? Use a vibration one!
Here're what makes it different:
(1) Vibrating Foam Roller(FRV) as a self-fascia relaxation tool is one of the easiest ways to relieve pain and maintain flexibility in the muscles and fascia.
(2) Vibration would accelerate muscle contraction and relaxation, thereby reducing abnormal muscle contraction, stimulating the organs of the tendon to induce relaxation, and improve the range of motion
(3) Vibration stimulation was considered to have a positive effect on the extension range of motion of the knee with the relaxation of the hamstring.
(4) Vibration therapy leads to an increase in temperature and blood flow, which could provoke ROM(range of movement) improvements
How to use Vulken vibrating foam roller for lower back, calf hamstrings, hip flexor, gluteus and thigh muscles video:
Running is a long journey and that's why accurate and in-time recovery is so important to prevent you from muscle tightness, soreness, pain and annoying plantar fasciitis. Let's check how running athlete Matthew works on his muscle recovery with Vulken VulkRoll Vibrating Muscle Foam Roller after his long run routine. Enjoy high-intensity vibration therapy!